Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, May 26, 2006

Long Time No See


Tonight I'm doing a phone interview at the station with Christian Wargo of Crystal Skulls. I'll have it ready to air by my next show, I'm hoping. Feel free to suggest questions that I should have asked, as you'll probably see this when the interview is over. Suffice it to say, this band deserves to have something nice happen for it.


Here are playlists for my last TWO shows. Yay for sloth!

Log for first half of May 18th, 2006 show
Log for second half of May 18th, 2006 show


Log for first half of May 25th, 2006 show
Log for second half of May 25th, 2006 show



I'll write more later on how I'm semi-obsessing over the new Phoenix song, Long Distance Call. It's not their best song, but it has one big ole hook and will stick to your ribs. Click on the song title to get taken to the page that allows you to see the video. They were incredibly nice when I saw them at the North Star Bar in Philly and gave me that sweet promo I've played a few times. I especially like it that you can hear Blue Oyster Cult's "Don't Fear the Reaper" blaring in the background. Ah, Philadelphia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home