Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Light Up or Leave Me Alone

I'm on some kind of roll here, people. Here are today's playlists.

Log for first half of March 30th, 2006 show

Log for second half of March 30th, 2006 show

Today at work, I made a tremendous gaffe. I gently pulled aside a young co-worker and said, "Is there a chance that your clothes smell like pot? It's really strong and I don't know if the boss can smell it."

Turns out it wasn't him. Can you imagine how weird that could have been? He didn't care, I was lucky. But he could have assumed I was really just flat out accusing him of smoking a big, fat doober right before work or something and he could have been offended. He wasn't offended, thankfully. And really, if he smoked pot all the livelong day, *I* wouldn't be offended. I just thought, "Ut oh, I think I smell pot and I don't want co-worker to get into trouble." I should probably think before I speak. I'll try that NEXT TIME. *gleaming best intentions smile*


We both began sniffing the room, though, and we think that maybe one of the machines was just smelling funny because it hadn't been used in a while and it's a big, hulking, metal ramrod of a machine that generates a lot of heat. OR IT SMOKED A DOOBER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home