Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Saturday, March 18, 2006

This Was Just on My Television

We see a little girl wandering into her parents' bedroom because she can't sleep.

A PUPPY narrates and says that the girl "lost her blankie and can't sleep without something soft... I can help!"

The puppy flops adorably down the hall, nosing a roll of toilet paper.

Cut to a shot of the girl sleeping soundly, WITH A ROLL OF TOILET PAPER NEXT TO HER FACE, as the puppy looks on.

I can't decide which look best describes mine when I see this commercial.



This one?














Or this one?















Yes, I think the first one.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Mike Garvey said…

    No playlist? If today's is as good as the 9th's, I need my fix.

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger ThursdayJava said…

    I have logs for this week's show AND for last week's show that still need to be scanned in. I've been busy enough at work that I can't do it there and when I get home, I'm LAAAAZY. I will rectify the situation this weekend!

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger ThursdayJava said…

    And hey! Thanks for listening or reading or whichever you do!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home