Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, April 21, 2006

Just Pack!



Superego:For the love of all things loveable, why aren't you packing? Fill the boxes, Sarah! Do it!

Id:I will, I will. Get off my back. I just ate breakfast. So what if I want to update my blog for just a few minutes before I lose internet access for several days during the move? So what? Oh, would you look at these - pictures of my old dog! Remember how nice it was when she'd eat her dinner and her tags would clang against her bowl? So cute. And that little sound she used to make when --

Superego:Pack! Put stuff in the boxes! No updatey! No doggie! Packy!

Id:*snarl*

2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 AM, Blogger Mike Garvey said…

    Ego: You know you work best under presure anyway.

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ryan: LET'S DRINK BEER AND EAT UNTIL WE'RE FAT.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home