Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Beans Don't Burn on the Grill



I'm moving this weekend. Things feel hectic. I'll devote a post soon to the new place, complete with pictures. It's going to be groovy.

This morning, I carried down all of my recycling to my car. I had two boxes of Pellegrino bottles (don't judge me) in my arms as I approached my apartment building's enormous and heavy front door. Balancing on one foot (I'd need the other to hold open the door) and holding the boxes in one arm, I pulled the door open, and my watch fell to the floor. Losing my balance and hoping to not smash my watch, I brought my foot down. Into the waste basket. I managed to step on the watch anyway, with my other foot. Thanks, Lucy.

The move to Philadelphia is exciting and overwhelming, just as moving anywhere is. Wish me luck. I'm registered at Wachovia, so feel free to get me any of the housewarming gifts on my list:
-$5,000
-$10,000
-$20,000
or, my personal favorite,
-$300,000.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home