Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Thursday, April 13, 2006

No Time Left on Earth





I wish guys could pull off holding little doggies in pouches. I really do. But, clearly, they can't.


Log for first half of April 13th, 2006 show

Log for second half of April 13th, 2006 show

Today's show was fun and hectic. The phones were wacky, the cue channels didn't work, and I THINK I FOUND A SPLIT END.

I have much to report on the fabulous band the Rondo Brothers and will be playing two new remixes from their album No Time Left on Earth on next week's show.

I've also made the scans of my playlists a little larger. Let me know if that helps you decipher my messy handwriting.

More later, Sportsfans!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home