Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, May 19, 2006

Pepe


I'm sorry there's been no update yet this week. I planned to scan in yesterday's playlists yesterday, but things have been exceptionally busy and probably won't calm down for a few more days yet. I find that this picture of an ashamed doggie in a child's car seat expresses my feelings about not blogging this week pretty well. I found it in someone else's blog and fell in love with it. I love this dog.

In the meantime, I'd like to encourage you to hurry up and buy Ambulance, Ltd.'s new E.P. called "New English." I've talked about it before and I can't believe how good it is. Every week, I play a different song from it. When I'm listening back to the CDs I make of my shows (I like the music, so sue me), I hear a song that I fall in love with and I wonder which band it is. Then, I realize that it's yet another fabulous song from Ambulance, Ltd. Go go go. Buy this now.

I'll write more later, including a long missive about my incredible new loft bed. It was made by a wonderful man named Maurice whose website is here: MC Woodworks, Inc. I bought a low loft bed, so it's not all that high off the ground. I'll include pictures and blather later. Oh! And I'll tell you about the wonderful discount you can get if you mention me or my radio show to Maurice! He's a prince, honestly.

Take care and I'll hurry up and play catch up with the playlists, etc., soon.

P.S. Don't drive like a jerk. This week was Jerk Driving Week, apparently. I hope you weren't any of the scaries I saw doing awful things on the road...

P.P.S. Pepe Le Pew makes me laugh. I'm nine years old.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home