Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Good Things Come to Those Who Complain Incessantly for an Entire Year


Holy heck, people. I have a new apartment. I am crazily excited. Last night, I was so giddy that I couldn't get to sleep until nearly 2am. I know that seems extreme, or, at the very least, painfully childlike, but you have to understand how sad and grumpy I've become in my current home. The shocking contrast of feeling so elated kept me wide awake.


I'd like to write at length about the process of finding this new place and all of the strange and fortuitous things that led me to it, but I'm too excited right now.

Let the packing begin!



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 4:32 PM, Blogger Constantine the Hunted said…

    Congrats. I raise a Cabarnet for you with the oh-so adult toast of, "Yippee-doodle Frenchie-poodle."

    For a second there, I started to worry about you being homeless or, worse, having to shower with a tupperware bin and cottage cheese conatiner. You're too, I dunno, swell to have anything bad happen to you for too long. Congrats once again.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    wohoo! do tell us more about it! :)

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger MJC said…

    Congratulations lations lations! i hope yoou don't have to move in the nor'easter easter easter!

    ps. mzyiqy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home