Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Glassy McHalfFull


I just stepped into a very deep, cold, slushy pile of snow in my sweetie-pie work shoes. These are adorable shoes. Little heels and everything. I was stylin. Needless to say, wearing little pantyhose sock thingies and adorable little kitten-paw shoes and landing your foot ankle-deep in snow is annoying. I was trying very hard not to swear. I nearly succeeded. My co-worker heard me bleat out some mild expletives as I entered the building and told her that I'd just stepped in the ONLY patch of snow deep enough to accommodate my foot. "Could have been worse. Could have been dog sh*t."

Touché, Co-worker.






I'll be on the air tomorrow, y'alls. Get ready.







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home