Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Thursday, February 08, 2007

You'd Better Believe I Bought That Coat



I went ahead and bought that enormous coat I was talking about. It's no Triple Fat Goose, but it's pretty good. I wore it to walk around in Valley Forge and Philly last weekend, when the insane coldness began.


Yeah, yeah, I noticed that the deep freeze began just after my OH NO GLOBAL WARMING post. Don't be a smart alec.





Here, through the haze of my frozen breath, are today's playlists:

Log for first half of February 8th, 2007 show

Log for second half of February 8th, 2007 show


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home