Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Area Woman Plays Hard to Take


I was FIFTEEN MINUTES LATE for my own show this morning. Why do you even put up with me? I'll tell you why: You feel sorry for me because I sat in hairspray.


And here, right on time, are my playlists for today:


Log for first half of January 18th, 2007 show

Log for second half of January 18th, 2007 show




Image courtesty of this website about unusual gravestones. It took me a minute to notice, but the Allen gravestone has a clock on top, set to 2:30.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home