Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Day



And here, faster than you can destroy your brand new Barbie Country Camper, are my playlists from Thursday, December 21st's show:




Log for first half of December 21st, 2006 show

Log for second half of December 21st, 2006 show


I had a big, adorable post planned, but it's Christmas morning! Forget that! I'll post the rest later. For now, this adorable picture of my brother and me will have to do. Come on, people. If little, red, velvet outfits and hand-holding aren't THE spirit of the season, then I don't know what.

Have a happy holiday, even if it just means you got Monday off.
Hugs and hope and stuff,
Sarah








1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cheer and peace back at ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home