Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, January 26, 2007

Cold. Cold. Very, Very Cold


And here, ice cold, are my playlists for yesterday:

Log for first half of January 25th, 2007 show

Log for second half of January 25th, 2007 show


It's insanely cold and I'm thinking of buying this coat. Is this overkill? Will I actually find myself too warm on freezing, 16 degree days like today if I buy this monster?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Constantine the Hunted said…

    You could make the coat work. Get an ushanka to match as well. Say the red star stands for red-hot superstar.

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I might like that bedroom. First of all, it looks cool. Second, it's probably the only bedroom in which I wouldn't feel overheated.



    ps. the word verification is krcysex, which I consider too suggestive for a public blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home