Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Monday, March 26, 2007

Slow Your Roll, Pam


All right, folks. I'm having trouble getting my most recent playlists up here on the blog. I have a new computer and must load photoshop on to it, etc. I don't know if it's bumming YOU out, but it's making me impatient not to have photoshop. And playlists.

In other news, my apartment hunt continues. I decided not to take the glorious, but slightly overpriced apartment that I mentioned recently. All I know is that the next place I live in is going to have one heck of a good shower.



I'll be on the air Thursday and hope to have the playlist deal all fixed up before then. Kablam!

P.S. Chicken sandwich, you know the drill.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home