Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, June 02, 2006

That Which We Call a Blog


This is my super friend Ryan. (He's the one on the right, funny pants.) I thought I should devote a post to him because he came up with my blog's name. That's right, he suggested, "Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog." This makes him a genius.




Ryan and I recently spent the afternoon driving around and pointing imaginary airhorns at bad drivers, particularly those on cellphones. We'd make the FWEEEEEAAANNNNNN sound and then announce something horrid to each driver. Please love us. Clearly, we need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home