Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, April 13, 2007

Smurfin Not Rehearsin


My apartment will soon look like this. I can't wait. Tired of hearing about how I'm moving to a fabulous new apartment yet? GOOD. I'm not done. Not by a longshot.

Now, I hate to promote the wasting of company time, but this site has some funny stuff on it. I'm not even all that into cats. Unless they're talkin' jive and causin' trouble.

And here, with more biff than you can bonk,
are two weeks' worth of playlists:


Log for first part of April 5th, 2007 show

Log for second part of April 5th, 2007 show

and

Log for first part of April 12th, 2007 show

Log for second part of April 12th, 2007 show

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home