Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Longfellow Lets it Rain


"The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain." That's what Waddy always said, anyway. It sure has been raining. I looked all over the web for Philadelphia- specific rain pictures and didn't find too much, so I decided to look for general rain photos, instead.


I'll add more to this if or when I get a second wind. I had a lot of interesting things to blabber about. Really, I didZZZzzzz...


Here is today's playlist.
Log for first half of June 29th, 2006 show

Log for second half of June 29th, 2006 show



1 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like terrible rain prevention advice.

    I think what Waddy probably meant to say was:

    The best thing you can do when it's raining is to drive your car straight into heavily flooded areas so that you get stuck and end up on television.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home