Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The Art of Seduction


I know what boys like. It's called "adenoiditis" and it's all about pretty. It's been maybe 5 years since I last had it, so I guess I shouldn't complain, even though my neck is oddly swollen and my throat hurts. For all of you Munchausen folks out there, the fast track to having your doctor pay attention to you is telling him that you have swollen, painful glands and you've already had your tonsils out. "Get in here now," he'll say. Then, he'll say, "Enjoy sitting in my waiting room. Bring a sack lunch."

This is my way of saying, dear listeners, that I won't be on the air tomorrow. I will be back next week, however. Just you wait.

P.S. Boys like, boys like...me.

P.P.S. That is not really me.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home