Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just Passed Me By


And here, full of the sultry charm to which you've become accustomed, is today's playlist:

Log for first part of July 19th, 2007 show

Log for second part of July 19th, 2007 show

The Style Council did a fabulous song called "Long Hot Summer" in 1983. It was on their album "Introducing the Style Council" and I wore it out. I believe I'll play them next week.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I really like it when you speak like a child.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger ThursdayJava said…

    My everchanging moods make it easy to switch from childlike to adultish quickly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home