Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Time




Here is last week's playlist. Why did it take me so long to scan it in? I've been busy. See? I made a doggie!






Log for first part of June 14th, 2007 show

Log for second part of June 14th, 2007 show


P.S. I know it looks like Heavy D's fella is trying to grope the nice young lady in that still frame from the video in the previous post. But he's not, honestly. He's reaching ACROSS her. Heavy D simply wouldn't allow anything untoward in his video. He and I are like, totes BFFs. I should know.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home