Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, June 08, 2007

Good Day, Sunshine


I slept for thirteen hours the other day. You might've heard me talk about it if you caught the show. It's noteworthy only because I slept through several alarms, including one of the terrifying wind-up ones that make such a racket they bring the plaster down when they go off. There was NO REASON for this slumber. It made no sense. I have slept wonderfully all week, I'm not ill, and I certainly hadn't had any alcohol or, you know, laudanum or anything. This has never happened before. I slept through all of the alarms and eventual phone calls. Nothing could wake me. What on Earth happened?


Here are two weeks' worth of playlists. I would have posted them earlier but I wasszzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Log for first part of May 31st, 2007 show

Log for second part of May 31st, 2007 show

and

Log for first part of June 7th, 2007 show

Log for second part of June 7th, 2007 show




Note to current and future bosses:

I don't plan to do this again.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home