Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Panda Sings the Blues


The National Zoo in Washington, D.C. thinks that Mei Xiang, the mother of famed two-year-old Tai Shan, may be pregnant again. It's hard for them to tell, as female pandas' hormone cycles can often mimic pregnancy. I took a screen shot of the Panda Cam this morning, and one can see that Mei was relaxing on some rocks. I suspect that she is not pregnant, as this pose strongly resembles the supine stagnancy of every woman I know during PMS. My friend Alli said that it would be more accurate if she had a television remote in her paw.

In other news, it's taken me a while to post last week's playlist.

But here, more satisfying than 40lbs of scrumptious bamboo when nothing else will satiate your cravings, is my playlist from June 28th.

Log for first part of June 28th, 2007 show

Log for second part of June 28th, 2007 show


P.S. Two hours later and there she remains, slumped on that rock. I suppose this could be PMS, abject bear-despair, or actual pregnancy. I'd like to pet her on her head and tell her everything is going to be okay. I'd also like not to be mauled.



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home