Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, July 06, 2007

Tag, I'm it


I was just tagged by Leigh. She's a trickster, that one. Now, I'm supposed to tell you

8 Random Things About Me

1. I weighed exactly 5lbs the day I left the hospital as a baby. I think I weighed five and change when I was born, but babies tend to lose a bit the first day or so. I was also two weeks early, which is something I've made up for since.

2. I had a recurring dream as a child that Paul and Linda McCartney lived in my neighborhood and would frequently let me interview them after school.

3. As a very small child, I referred to my brother as "My Andy" instead of just "Andy" or "my brother." It made sense at the time: This is my mommy, this is my daddy, this is my Andy.

4. Each month, during PMS, all I want to eat is a meatball parm. It's been a recurring craving for about five years. I have not had a meatball parm since I was a teenager, though. I don't know why I want one so badly, and I don't know why I always deny myself that stupid sandwich.

5. I like to sing "Minute by Minute" by the Doobie Brothers, as Michael McDonald. It's not a perfect impersonation, but it's not bad and it amuses me to no end.

7. I cannot handle karaoke. If the singers are terrible, I feel awful for them. If the singers are dazzling, I feel awful for them. I have many friends who can and can't sing and they all seem to enjoy karaoke. It shames me to say that I just don't enjoy it. I've done it only once and it was fun, but I think it filled my quota. Now, it seems like it won't be fun.

8. I almost never see famous people. Except this one time, when I saw Vincent D'Onofrio. Just like Leigh.

And now, I tag three others: Ryan, Matt, and Mike Garvey.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home