Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (#2)


Oh, Philadelphia. You fell off the wagon. You were doing a fairly good job of not interfering with my happiness, and I appreciate it, I do. However, you can't go back, Philadelphia. No one wants to see you degrade yourself this way. You don't need to repeat your mistakes. They're done. I forgave you, and I thought we'd both moved on.

Also, geez, what's with all the garbage on the streets? Show some pride, would you?








Okay, enough complaining about Philly's snarky attitude towards my car. Instead, enjoy the site of these kids cooling off on one of those very, very hot days last week. Philadephia definitely has its charms. Some of them are illegal, but still charming.

Click here for "This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things (#1)"



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home