Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, August 25, 2006

Apples



Hey, you like apples?
Oh yeah?
Howya like THEM apples?


Log for first half of August 24th, 2006 show

Log for second half of August 24th, 2006 show



During much of yesterday's show, I was a giggling pile of drool slumped in my chair in front of the controls. It's always good to go on the air so tired that you feel like you've been tasered. Thanks to my listeners for dealing with my cheerful, but overall laisser-faire attitude. Strangely, despite being so sleepy, I really enjoyed yesterday's show. The high point was when Mike requested Junior Senior's "Move Your Feet." I moved my whole body. Then, slipped into a coma.

P.S. Let me know if it annoys you that I make links open up in a new window. I can change that if it's a pain.




1 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your welcome, Sarah. Good music feeds the soul.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home