Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sweet Sweetness


I ended up watching Little Miss Sunshine again this past weekend. I hung out with three of my favorite humans and we had a wonderful day. I'm not sure I've been that spectacularly lazy in a while, but it was well worth it. Laughing, snacking, more laughing, watching movies on cable, more snacking, and, finally, a hair fire. What's not to like?

Here, with the anemic wheeze of a dying car horn, is my playlist from last week. Why did it take so terribly long to post, Sarah? Why are you so lazy? I was busy laughing. Enjoy:

Log for first part of December 13th, 2007 show

Log for second part of December 13th, 2007 show

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home