Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, December 07, 2007

Embarassing


Today I spent some time looking at some of the "Top 5 Embarassing Moments on YouTube." That's not accurate. I tried to look at them. They were too embarassing. I'd link to them, but they're all so miserable, I just can't. Oh, YouTube. You vindictive pop-culture movement, you...








And here, faster than video of your most embarassing moment can make it to YouTube, is my playlist from yesterday's show:

Log for first part of December 6th, 2007 show

Log for second part of December 6th, 2007 show


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home