Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Lady





I found this picture of a lovely cabin a while ago and never posted it. There are lots of things I've never done, but I don't have all night to get into that.



So here are my playlists from the last two shows:

Log for first part of November 29th, 2007 show

Log for second part of November 29th, 2007 show


Log for first part of November 22nd, 2007 show

Log for second part of November 22nd, 2007 show



Hey, it's snowing! This is pretty exciting. Philadelphia looks all fresh and glisteny and, somehow, hopeful. Atta boy, Philadelphia.

Also, you'll be pleased to know that I'm back to yelling at the lady (while, of course, doing everything she tells me to). Oh, exercise video lady, you'll get yours. "Just one more set of crunches!" Oh, you insidious hag.

P.S. The Philadelphia snow picture was taken from Rob Bender's site.



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home