Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Monster Trucker


One of my favorite songs is "It's a Monster Trucker" by Eels. It is ridiculous. I recommend it. I play the clean version, of course, but you can read about the original and the decision to make a clean version here.

I also recommend that, if you are 40 years old and female, you get a mammogram every year from now on. Eat that, Task Force. EAT IT FOR LUNCH.


And here, faster than you can admit that Task Forces are just dorks with Audis, is today's playlist:

Log for first part of November 19th, 2009 show

Log for second part of November 19th, 2009 show

P.S. I'm sorry I linked to a USA Today article. I know you're judging me. But it was the one w/ the quotes I wanted to share, darnit.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home