Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Robot and the Dandy



I don't know how or why I stumbled upon this image, but I'm glad that I did. Finding out that the file itself was named "robot-dandy" was just the icing on the cake. Look at them. You can tell they're friends. Any second now, we'll see them do a little soft shoe and/or sing "He's a Little Bit Country, I'm a Little Bit Rock and Roll." I'm sure of it.



And here, just as you're realizing that I could really use some sleep, are my playlists:


Log for first part of August 27th, 2009 show

Log for second part of August 27th, 2009 show


Also, I'm really digging Santigold, even though I wish she could still call herself Santogold.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home