Sit Ubu, Sit. Good Blog.

Fascinating blather about alternative and indie pop/rock and other
From Sarah (on Your Radio & The Internet)
Host of Thursday Java Time
Thursdays 6am - 8:30am
91.3FM WVUD / online WVUD.org
Listen Online, Why Don'tcha

Friday, October 13, 2006

Hey There, Tiger



I missed yesterday's show, which makes me a little sad. Big Mama had some business to attend to, though, and I alerted the station, etc. Still, if any listeners were counting on delicious, smart pop music to get them through the morning, they probably felt abandoned. Forgive me, folks.


Let's be honest, though. You know as well as I do that all I would have played is Paddy Roberts. Ah, the fifties. (You know I'm kidding, right?)

This weekend I get to do a bit of travel again. I'll be heading up to New York at some point and hope to catch up with a few friends. If you need anything, let me know.

Ah, and there's a bit of good news. It turns out that only the mirror part of my poor, misbegotten car's side mirror was damaged, not the entire housing. For a mere $79.43, I can have it repaired. Eat THAT, Philly!

P.S. Ah, radio show...



2 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ummmmm...where the F*CCUJ did u get that record???? lol...

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Go to a junkyard and buy the (mirror) part you need for $5. No need to give in to ridiculous dealership prices. Plus, you might be able to make a new friend in a junkyard dog. They need love too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home